Monday, April 18, 2022

Surplus Seedlings Available from ODF Tillamook

The seedlings are free. Here is the info if you are interested:


I am Trever Madison, I am the Reforestation Unit Manager for Oregon Department of Forestry here in Tillamook. I have wrapped up my tree planting projects for the winter and I still have a surplus of Douglas-fir Seedlings. I am writing you to see if any of you still had active projects going on or could make any use of these seedlings. I have around 100,000 seedlings. They are 1+1 bareroot stock, Coastal seed source with Swiss needle cast resistance bred in our J E Schroder seed orchard.
If any of you have a way to make use of these or know of someone that may, please get ahold of me or feel free to pass my request on to others. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Trever Madison
Reforestation Manager
ODF Tillamook
5005 3rd St.
Tillamook, OR 97141
503-815-7060 Office
503-457-8962 Cell